New comment by DGB
Interesting, I got an email in my gmail but I subscribed my Verizon email.
Still no email notificaiton yet. Perhaps the sequence of events caused us to miss getting it.
Got an email about my previous post just now but it arrived at my gmail account which is the owning account of this blog but not my subscribed email. Hmm.
Still nothing here either ...
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
New comment by DGB
ReplyDeleteInteresting, I got an email in my gmail but I subscribed my Verizon email.
ReplyDeleteStill no email notificaiton yet. Perhaps the sequence of events caused us to miss getting it.
ReplyDeleteGot an email about my previous post just now but it arrived at my gmail account which is the owning account of this blog but not my subscribed email. Hmm.
ReplyDeleteStill nothing here either ...
ReplyDelete